CAREERS & CULTURE.
We’re hiring! Check out our current vacancies below:
Salary Expectation: Competitive
Location: Remote, Bristol UK
Benefits: Share Options, 25 days holiday, pension contributions
Changing Social is a leading Microsoft Partner with a specific focus on the people side of digital transformation. Our mission is to ensure that organisations and the people within them maximise the value of their Microsoft 365 investments to achieve their very best work, from home or the office, as easily and securely as possible.
Changing Social was started in October 2018, and is headquartered in Bristol, England. It was founded by a former M365 CSM, since we started, we have delivered over 100 projects to some of the world’s most recognisable brands, and we pride ourselves on our high performing culture and the value that we bring to our customers. Whilst we’re a small organisation we have big ambitions – and we have grown to 30+ employees with office locations in Bristol, England and Philadelphia, United States.
Our culture is designed for high performers to achieve their very best. We have a can-do attitude, and we pride ourselves on doing things and getting things done. Bureaucracy and process will not be a blocker to delivering high value solutions and services to our customers. The company values at Changing Social are: Lovability, Openness, Versatility and Enthusiasm and we hold these in the highest regard.
- Lovability: to be loved by our customers, colleagues and partners.
- Openness: to be open-minded and work out loud to find solutions.
- Versatility: to be you, all of you, not just for the role that you were hired for.
- Enthusiasm: to bring boundless energy to inspire others.
The Power Platform Consultant will be leading client engagements, capturing requirements and inspiring our customers with the potential of the full breadth of the Power Platform. You will be working with some of the worlds most recognised brands and guiding them through the development lifecycle to create, accessible, beautiful and functional solutions.
It’s essential that you have experience with Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents; experience with Power BI, Power Pages and Dataverse would be a plus. You will need to have an excellent understanding of the project delivery cycle and be able to manage demanding (but lovable customer) to avoid scope creep and ensure that the project milestones are achieved.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Specifics: Social Media Management / Digital Marketing / SEO
Reporting To: Marketing Manager
Location: Bristol, UK (City Centre)
Salary expectations: £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
Summary of role
Changing Social is a Microsoft 365 Adoption and Change Management Consultancy. You will be a highly motivated, creative, and have the natural ability to nurture and drive leads for our sales team.
The role will involve developing, and executing strategic marketing campaigns, focusing on bringing together all market research elements including digital and content marketing to create the right solution for our clients and potential clients in an already existing solid foundation set by the marketing team.
We want to see you completely wrap your arms around this role to make it your own with a self-starter attitude and be willing to learn and execute at a high level consistent with the rest of the team at Changing Social.
• Knowledge of marketing concepts and principles
• Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & Canva
• Experience using analytics software e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console, Moz or other SEO tools
• Working knowledge of content management systems and automated marketing software
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• In-depth understanding of digital and social marketing best practices
• Experience in Social media management
Description of job and attributes
• Create awareness of and develop the Changing Social brand
• Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
• Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
• Source advertising opportunities, build & develop ads
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to produce collateral
• Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
• Run social media channels
• Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Maintain and update customer databases
• Conduct market research e.g., using customer questionnaires and focus groups
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Specifics: Creative with meticulous attention to detail and experience using Microsoft 365
Reporting To: Head of End User Adoption
Location: Bristol, UK (City Centre)
Summary of the Role
Changing Social is a Microsoft 365 Adoption and Change Management Consultancy, with three distinct practice areas; Strategy and Change team, End User Adoption team and The Power Platform team.
The Communications Specialist role sits within End User Adoption and is aligned to our Strategy and Change Team, delivering engaging and creative change management communications to our clients.
As a Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for engaging with our adoption and change management consultants and our clients, to develop and create world-class communications to support them with the adoption of Microsoft 365 technologies. You will also work with our leadership team to design, develop and roll out a brand-new internal communications strategy for Changing Social so stakeholder management is key in this role. The role of a Communications Specialist is also essential to provide engaging and thought leadership style blogs for our marketing team to help drive our success through the engagement of potential customers.
You will be the first point of contact for all our communications, so we are looking for someone that has prior experience in a communications-based role, particularly in change communications. This role may suit someone who has experience in strategic communications, writing engaging content, a background in Journalism, Media Studies and/or English Language/Literature and wants to develop their own skills in technology consulting in one of Bristol’s fastest-growing tech businesses.
· 2 years of professional experience working in a Change Communications role, creating innovative and engaging communications content that raises awareness of the benefits of technology
· An understanding of Prosci ADKAR change frameworks and how to apply it to your content
· A working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 product suite and the benefits of using the tools
· Able to communicate technical or complex solutions to non-technically savvy people in a way that they understand.
· Delivered communications through different Microsoft platforms and understands the effectiveness of tools such as Yammer, Teams, and SharePoint as a communications platform
· Previous experience in an internal communications role and an understanding of internal communications strategies and how to deliver on them.
· Supporting our ACM consultants with client strategy and planning from a communications perspective and building out engaging and exciting communications collateral on the back of that plan
· Partner with client communication teams to understand their requirements and the organisation we will be operating within
· Create innovative and thought leadership style external facing blogs to assist our marketing team
· Support the creation of communication materials to deliver our existing and new services, for example, the Digital Champions as a Service programme and the Governance and Resource Hub
· Internal improvements. You will be responsible for building out a communications template catalogue as well as contributing and co-ordinating internal communications and engagement strategy within Changing Social
· Outstanding communication skills are essential, you will be interacting with some of the world’s most recognisable brands, and you must be an effective communicator, both written and verbal.
· Organised, highly communicative, with meticulous attention to detail who can prioritise high volumes of work and deliver at pace.
· Positive, engaging, and personable with a customer-orientated mindset to manage some of the world’s most renowned and reputable organisations.
· Detail and results orientated, focused on customer success, and supporting Changing Socials business goals. With an ambition to grow, learn, develop, and work out loud.
· Is enthusiastic about, new ways of working, digital technologies, and behavioural and organisational change. Comfortable talking to C-Level stakeholders and wider business audiences.
· Enthusiastic to learn and enhance their career in technology and will take it upon themselves to develop their soft and technical skills.
Submit your CV to Edd Sheath at [email protected]
love to hear from you.
We are always looking to work with the very best. Do you share our passion for making organisations more engaging and digitally inclusive places to work? Are you a natural born problem solver, who is comfortable working in a fast pace environment? If the answer is yes, yes and yes – take a look at our careers opportunities above.