Salary: Based on experience
Employment Type: Full time
About Changing Social.
Changing Social is a renowned Microsoft Partner specialising in the people side of digital transformation. Changing Social was formed by Steve Crompton a former User Adoption and Change Management specialist at Microsoft in 2018 since then Changing Social has grown from strength to strength and is trusted by some of the world largest brands across a variety of industries. Headquartered in Bristol, England, we now have an ever-growing presence in the Newcastle (UK) as well as the United States and Singapore.
Changing Social is based on a start-up mentally and is constantly iterating on our existing services, as well as innovating to constantly reach our goal of delivering value in days not months. The start-up culture requires; hard work, operating in uncertainty and working collaboratively as a team – this isn’t for everyone. As we continue to grow we want to protect the things that are important to us, our culture and our happiness. We have high standards for who we work with, doing the job isn’t all we look for and our employee values are; loveability, openness, versatility and enthusiasm.
Being a part of our story will mean that you’re at the very top of your game.
About the role.
We are recruiting for an Office 365 Adoption and Change Management (ACM) Specialist, to join our growing team. You will be responsible for the delivering ACM workshops focused on helping our customers get the most out of their Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Win10, and EMS) investments. You will be required to run and facilitate workshops based on Changing Social’s methodology and IP as well as developing the customer’s adoption and change management plans based on the workshop outputs. A background and prior experience in applying Prosci’s ADKAR framework would be highly advantageous.
Changing Social prides itself on delivering value in days not months, which means that you will be output and result orientated. In addition to this we bring; passion, creativity and enthusiasm to every single customer engagement. As a pre-requisite, you will be an expert facilitator, bring with you plenty of industry experience and stories, have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 and have experience of applying change management frameworks in a customer or an in-house capacity.
If you’re passionate and enthusiastic about changing how organisations work through technology and enjoy making people’s work lives easier, then you will love working with us at Changing Social.
- Delivering ACM workshops to large groups of stakeholders
- Inspiring new ways of working through storytelling and your knowledge of M365
- Developing Adoption and Change Management Plans
- Developing communications and engagement collateral
- Advising and building digital champions communities
- Conducting end user and senior-level training
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication, influencing, presenting and workshop facilitation skills.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the following; change management, consulting, communications and training.
- A solid of understanding of Prosci’s ADKAR framework or other change management methodologies. It would be advantageous if you are a Certified Prosci Practitioner if not training on PROSCI will be provided as part of your onboarding.
- An excellent understanding of how Microsoft 365 technologies are applied to businesses.
Desired Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Languages; French, Spanish Arabic and German
- Content Creation: Graphic design, video editing, blogging or illustrations
- Academics: Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in the following; English literature, social sciences, communication and marketing, or a business and change management related field.
- A good understanding of Microsoft’s internal processes, their roles, acronyms and operations.
- Previous public speaking at events or for media channels.
- Executive coaching
- Comfortable with flexible/remote working
If you want to join us, just say email@example.com
What you can expect.
- Microsoft Surface of your choice
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Monthly Friday lunches
- Flexible working hours
- Employees share scheme
- Bonus (based on personal and company performance)
- Your birthday off
Training and Development
- Prosci Change Manager Certification
- Microsoft Adoption Specialist Certification
- Attend industry events
- Training budget
- An inclusive working culture
- Friendly leadership team
- Quarterly team dinners
- Lots of laughter and fun