Salary: Based on experience
Employment Type: Full time
About Changing Social.
Changing Social is a renowned Microsoft Partner specialising in the people side of digital transformation. Changing Social was formed by Steve Crompton a former User Adoption and Change Management specialist at Microsoft in 2018 since then Changing Social has grown from strength to strength and is trusted by some of the world largest brands across a variety of industries. Headquartered in Bristol, England, we now have an ever-growing presence in the Newcastle (UK) as well as the United States and Singapore.
Changing Social is based on a start-up mentally and is constantly iterating on our existing services, as well as innovating to constantly reach our goal of delivering value in days not months. The start-up culture requires; hard work, operating in uncertainty and working collaboratively as a team – this isn’t for everyone. As we continue to grow we want to protect the things that are important to us, our culture and our happiness. We have high standards for who we work with, doing the job isn’t all we look for and our employee values are; loveability, openness, versatility and enthusiasm.
Being a part of our story will mean that you’re at the very top of your game.
About the role.
We are recruiting for a Sales, Project Management and Operations Support Analyst to join our growing Bristol Headquarters. You will support the management team across all the areas of the business in a crucial role to ensure the end-to-end success for our customers. This role will provide exposure into; sales, partner management, delivery and consulting, and all aspects of the operations of Changing Social.
You will have exceptional attention to detail, experience in managing project teams, time tracking with strong communications and analytical skills.
- Creation of proposals and statements of work in line with customer requirements
- Responding to requests for proposals (RFPs) working with the sales and delivery manager
- Supporting the scheduling of delivery resources
- Booking travel and scheduling meetings
- Supporting the preparation of accounts
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- 1-3 years of Office 365 experience
- Sales or project management office experience
- Previous experience in a fast-paced start-up would be advantageous
Desired Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Commercially savvy and a natural-born problem solver
- An understanding of professional services/consulting organisations
- Academics: Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in the following; English literature, social sciences, communication and marketing, or a business and change management related field.
- A good understanding of Microsoft’s internal processes, their roles, acronyms and operations.
- Comfortable with flexible/remote working
If you want to join us, just say email@example.com
What you can expect.
- Microsoft Surface of your choice
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Monthly Friday lunches
- Flexible working hours
- Employees share scheme
- Bonus (based on personal and company performance)
- Your birthday off
Training and Development
- Prosci Change Manager Certification
- Microsoft Adoption Specialist Certification
- Attend industry events
- Training budget
- An inclusive working culture
- Friendly leadership team
- Quarterly team dinners
- Lots of laughter and fun