Salary: Based on experience
Employment Type: Full time
About Changing Social.
Changing Social is a renowned Microsoft Partner specialising in the people side of digital transformation. Changing Social was formed by Steve Crompton a former User Adoption and Change Management specialist at Microsoft in 2018 since then Changing Social has grown from strength to strength and is trusted by some of the world largest brands across a variety of industries. Headquartered in Bristol, England, we now have an ever-growing presence in the Newcastle (UK) as well as the United States and Singapore.
Changing Social is based on a start-up mentally and is constantly iterating on our existing services, as well as innovating to constantly reach our goal of delivering value in days not months. The start-up culture requires; hard work, operating in uncertainty and working collaboratively as a team – this isn’t for everyone. As we continue to grow we want to protect the things that are important to us, our culture and our happiness. We have high standards for who we work with, doing the job isn’t all we look for and our employee values are; loveability, openness, versatility and enthusiasm.
Being a part of our story will mean that you’re at the very top of your game.
About the role.
We are recruiting for a Digital Champions Coordinator, to join our growing team. You will be responsible for engaging with our customers, end-users in Microsoft Teams and Yammer on a daily basis. Your role will be to engage across multiple organisations and provide support, training, best practices in a proactive fashion. You will be required to host webinars and online training sessions as well as support in the creation of guides and materials to boost end-user adoption of Microsoft technologies.
Ideally, you will be confident used to engaging with a broad range of audiences online, who can bring personality into fun into your daily interactions to create an engaging and fun online environment.
If you’re passionate and enthusiastic about changing how organisations work through technology and enjoy making people’s work lives easier, then you will love working with us at Changing Social.
- Managing the Digital Champions activities for our clients
- Engaging with a broad range of stakeholders
- Problem-solving and how-to guides with clear instructions
- Tracking your interactions
- Scheduling and hosting online webinars
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- 1-3 years of Office 365 experience
- Community management of social networks for FTSE100/Fortune100 clients
- Excellent project management, timekeeping skills and a high level of attention to details
Desired Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Languages; French, Spanish Arabic and German
- Content Creation: Graphic design, video editing, blogging or illustrations
- Academics: Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in the following; English literature, social sciences, communication and marketing, or a business and change management related field.
- A good understanding of Microsoft’s internal processes, their roles, acronyms and operations.
- Previous public speaking at events or for media channels.
- Executive coaching
- Comfortable with flexible/remote working
If you want to join us, just say email@example.com
What you can expect.
- Microsoft Surface of your choice
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Monthly Friday lunches
- Flexible working hours
- Employees share scheme
- Bonus (based on personal and company performance)
- Your birthday off
Training and Development
- Prosci Change Manager Certification
- Microsoft Adoption Specialist Certification
- Attend industry events
- Training budget
- An inclusive working culture
- Friendly leadership team
- Quarterly team dinners
- Lots of laughter and fun